Extra advies over dit product?Laat je adviseren door een van onze specialisten #becauseweareriderstoo
Levertijd 1-2 werkdagen !Verstuurd met PostNL of UPS
Bestelling afhalen in de winkelsZevenhuizen - Oostvoorne
Betaal later optie via KlarnaWil je eerst je bestelling ontvangen en dan betalen. Dat kan via Klarna
JP Australia Super Sport LXT 2021
Sticking to their proven formula of offering easy handling at incredible speed, these free-race shapes are more comfortable and easier to sail than ever. They release early, accelerate incredibly fast and fly freely over flat water and chop alike. The comfortable stance will give you the confidence to push the boards and go as fast as possible.
Due to their increased control, they offer higher top speeds than World Cup slalom boards for the recreational sailor. It is much easier to rail-up and carve through powerful and dynamic gybes. Overall, they are faster and more fun!
The shapes are based on the slalom board concept but tuned to suit the demand and physical strength of performance-oriented recreational windsurfers. As such, these Super Sports feature several elements of our Slalom line:
- Being short they feel very compact.
- The parallel outline maximises the planing surface at the mast base lifting the boards onto the plane instantly.
- The centred swing weight gives great top end control.
- The deck concave around the mast base lowers the pivot point of the rig for additional control.
- The bottom curve and V-flow of the Slalom boards were adjusted to improve the comfort and gybing ability. This efficiently contributes to the early release, loose ride and high water position.
- The tail configuration creates on the one hand a wider outline at the tail while at the same time reducing the overall volume.
- The thinned-out rails throughout the whole board length combine comfort and efficiency. They provide tighter turns and easier gybing. Exiting the turn with speed will be as easy as going fast in a straight line.
- The tail cut-outs are responsible for great release and easy trimming of the board for a fast and comfortable ride.
- The tail outline and deck shape offers great leverage for better acceleration and top end performance.
Overall, all these shape features help to put the already great planing performance of the Super Sport one little notch higher. But the most noticeable improvement is the smoothness of the ride, their comfort and ease.
Consequently, the boards can be set to high speed mode a lot easier and maintain this level with little effort. Also the thin rails and lower tail volume make initiating gybes at this high speed much smoother.
These free-race designs feature JP‘s best balance between easy sailing and speed!