Rent your SUP carefree at Eurofuncenter
Would you like to Stand Up Paddling, but is the step too big to buy? Then Eurofuncenter offers the solution with SUP rental. We offer you the option of renting by the hour or even several days. Stand up paddling is here to stay. Last summer paddle boarding went completely crazy on Dutch waters. Very nice to see. Supping is really a fun sporting activity for everyone. Wherever there is water and it is allowed, you can go on the water with your sup. Alone or with friends. Calm or very strenuous. The choice is yours.
Paddle boarding on the Zevenhuizerplas or the Rotte
We rent inflatable supboards which are wide and stable. So whether you are a real beginner or already somewhat advanced, you can always start right away on our SUPS. The step for paddle boarding on the Zevenhuizerplas is behind our shop on the beach road. If you want to go to the rotten with the sup, it is about a km or two walk to the Rotte. Our sups have a handle to move it easily. After a short instruction, you can immediately turn the water. A fun experience for every bachelor day or any other group outing!
Rental SUP and windsurf boards
Rent a SUP? You are welcome at our shop in Zevenhuizen for rental between the following times:
- Tuesday to Friday: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 noon - 4.30 pm
You can drop by and rent on the spot, or book in advance via 085 273 33 11 option 1
Would you prefer SUP or windsurfing until 7.30pm? Then we would like to refer you to Brunotti Beachclub.
Daily prices of SUP Rentals
|SUP board including paddle:||Rent inflatable windsup + iRig:|
|1 hour: € 15, -||1 hour: € 20, -|
|Each subsequent hour: € 10, -||Each subsequent hour: € 10, -|
Weekly rates SUP Rent
|WindSup + iRig + paddle:||SUP + paddle:||iRig:|
|1st week € 200, -||1st week € 150, -||1st week € 100, -|
|2nd week € 150, -||2nd week € 75, -||2nd week € 75, -|
|3rd week € 100, -||3rd week € 50, -||3rd week € 50, -|
- The rental of the SUP is entirely at your own risk.
- We do not ask for a deposit per SUP, but you must provide a valid proof of identification. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any material without valid proof of identity.
- Minimum age is 10 years or diploma A and B. Up to and including 13 years, supervision of an adult (18 years or older) is mandatory. A swimming diploma is also required.
- We are very careful with our equipment and assume that you are too. We would like to ask you to return the materials complete and clean after rental. Any broken or lost parts (eg the paddle) must be reimbursed.
- You rent the SUP for a specific time. If you are more than 10 minutes late for the agreed time, we are forced to charge extra rental costs.
- If you are injured or have other physical complaints, please let us know. That way we can advise you in the right way about paddleboarding.
- Please come and pick up the sup (s) 15 minutes before the agreed time. It is a shame if the registration time is at the expense of the sup time.
At the Zevenhuizerplas we rent out SUPS & Windsups with inflatable iRigs. For renting the latest regular windsurfing equipment, we would like to refer you to the Brunotti Beachclub.