More advice about this product?Ask voor expert advice. #becauseweareriderstoo
1 to 2 days deliverytime!Shipped with PostNL or UPS
Pick up your order in our storeZevenhuizen - Oostvoorne
Pay Later with KlarnaWould you like to receive your order first and then pay. This can be done throughKlarna
Reedin Wingset - Feather Wing 5.2
If you want to go wingsurfing and get out on the water without hassle, the Reedin Wingsurfset is the solution. This set comes complete with the wing and board of your choice. The hydrofoil is the proven Flight Attendant 1880 which provides enough lift for the first steps, but also when you are advanced.
What size wing do I need?
With a body weight of 75kg and Hydrofoil size of 1180 we are talking about average:
4 m2 at 15 - 25 knots
5 m2 at 12 - 22 knots
6 m2 at 10 - 19 knots
What size board do I need?
If you are a starting wing foiler and have a body weight of about 75 kg, we recommend a board of about 115 liters. If you are heavier than 75 kg, choose 135 liters. You should choose smaller boards if you already have a lot of experience with wing foiling and go out on the water with higher wind speeds.
Reedin Super Wing 2021
Available in the set in sizes:
For who is it:
The SuperWing is suitable for both novice wingers and advanced riders who want to push their limits in jumps, waves, downwinds, freestyle or speedruns.
What is unique about:
The SuperWing is the result of dozens of prototypes and was designed to provide the most stable and most power per square meter possible. The design goals of stability, power and forward propulsion were achieved through a specific arc shape for stability, a rigid frame for instant response and a wing that naturally flares out to fly forward as soon as the wind blows through. The WingSpan and Aspect ratio is specifically designed on each surface to provide the best handling for each size. The unique seam construction provides exceptional control over the profile, tension and stretch of the canopy, creating a wing that simply outperforms any other. More stable, efficient, stiffer, and with minimal distortion over time for a grand piano you can rely on session after session.
- Double windows made with material used in the US Army. Light, durable and weather resistant, it can be folded with confidence and most importantly, the handling characteristics do not change thanks to the weight and elongation of the window material which is very close to that of the canopy material.
- Wide and rigid handles to easily adjust the position of your hands, covered with soft and comfortable neoprene sleeves that can be easily replaced. Wide handles allow easy positioning of your hands to adapt to the wind force
- Double pump hose for faster deflation of the strut. The hoses are located at the front of the strut and also act as a lock on the strut bladder to prevent unwanted bladder movement when the wing is deflated.
- Stiff leading edge for a direct and efficient feel.
- Canopy constructed under tension for the most stable profile and wing, this gives a very direct feel when riding and also provides a very stable ride in both "matador" style riding when you just keep the wind in the wing using the front handle and driving position.
- Slightly flexed leading edge curvature: The slightly flatter curvature maximizes projected area for maximum efficiency, while the flexed shape provides a very stable platform.
- Convex center strut: The convex shape not only provides a more ergonomic position for the rider, but also a much stiffer strut, because the load on the handles is less transverse to the strut than with a straight or concave strut.
- Vertical draw seams. Canopy seams run vertically along the wing, each seam stiffens and takes most of the load, providing a stiffer canopy that will have minimal deformation while riding and over time.
Reedin Feather Wing 2021
52L - 4'5"
82L - 5'2"
112L - 5'8"
132L - 5'11"
For who is it? The feather wing boards are the perfect boards for freeride winging, very stable
What's unique: Compact outline for minimal weight inertia and better aerodynamics delivers maximum maneuverability, for the most fun.
Deck Shape: Convex nose with Concave deck.
Concave Deck provides the best possible stance and comfort for a more secure stance, especially when riding strapless. The convex nose improves aerodynamics and prevents water from accumulating in the nose, so you always stay light. It also provides a board with the greatest possible volume in the nose, which gives a lot of longitudinal stability at low speed or when on your knees, so you can ride a shorter board that will offer more fun when foiling . Summary: More homogeneous float for an easier board at low speed and more performance once you're flying.
Triple concave ensures the very best water flow for launch or when you land while flying. The two side channels extend all the way to the back of the board for the best possible flow.
Rounded chamfered rails make touch-downs as smooth as possible and with the least possible disruption. The board maintains its original motion when hitting the water, so that the rider is destabilized as little as possible. Kick tail allows for quick take-off by effortlessly tilting the board up
- Full carbon sandwich construction for light weight and durability
- Double Futures® box tracks at 90mm spread.
- Foosttrap insert
- Full deck pad
Reedin Flight Attendant Complete 1880
The Reedin Flight Attendant Complete 1880 is a fast, agile high-end foil for both kite foiling and wing foiling. All parts are completely interchangeable. A full-carbon wing and tail combined with an extra stiff ALU mast and molded CNC titanium fuselage make this set light, strong and versatile.
The parts connect seamlessly to each other for optimal aerodynamic flow. Thanks to the high-aspect ratio front wing you have an extremely responsive and direct feeling.
We will of course help you determine the sizes that best suit your needs. Please contact our store for this.