More advice about this product?Ask voor expert advice. #becauseweareriderstoo
1 to 2 days deliverytime!Shipped with PostNL or UPS
Pick up your order in our storeZevenhuizen - Oostvoorne
Pay Later with KlarnaWould you like to receive your order first and then pay. This can be done throughKlarna
Complete SUP Set Ray Air Premium 2021
The Ray Air is Fanatic's inflatable touring SUP with smooth lines and immense cruising characteristics, making it the ideal SUP for exploring miles of coastlines, lakes, canals or rivers. Its generous volume and optimum waterline combine stability with precision, while the optimised thickness provides great rigidity for easy paddling. New for 2020, Fanatic has extended the range (11'6 & 12'6'') with a larger 13'6'' option; the high volume is ideal for larger riders, as well as those who want to go for longer trips with more luggage on board. Want to alternate touring with windsurfing? That's possible with the built-in baseplate insert.
- Special Touring shape to glide effortlessly through the water and great stability for every level from beginner to advanced and from coastline to lake.
- Comes with a click fin, no tools required. Click and remove in seconds.
- Integrated deck net to carry luggage on the water.
- Additional deck net attachment lugs on the tail of the new Ray Air Premium 13'6" - for extra luggage on longer trips.
- Baseplate insert for windsurfing option.
- Diamond grooved footpad for ultimate grip and comfort.
- Premium construction means Double Layer Light technology. The advantages of the Double Layer Light construction over the standard Double Layer technology is a 20 - 25% reduction in weight and 25 - 30% increase in stiffness.
- The Ray Air Premium will not perform at its best in somewhat higher waves.
What's with the shipment:
- Ray Air Premium 2020 SUP
- 15% Carbon Pure adjustable 3-piece paddle
- Power Pump HP2
- 1x Race Air 20 cm Click
- SUP-leash for your ankle
- Premium bag with wheels
What's not there:
- Sup buddy... ...you can look for them yourself, but they often come naturally.
Do you want to know what the different constructions mean and what length you should have? Then first read our buying aid for stand up paddling. Here you will find all the information you need to make your choice. Still hesitating? Come to one of our shops or contact us via: 085 - 2733311 or mail to [email protected]