More advice about this product?Ask voor expert advice. #becauseweareriderstoo
1 to 2 days deliverytime!Shipped with PostNL or UPS
Pick up your order in our storeZevenhuizen - Oostvoorne
Pay Later with KlarnaWould you like to receive your order first and then pay. This can be done throughKlarna
Gaastra Kiteset Spark Blue + Brunotti Discovery
The Gaastra Spark is an all-round kite suitable for both, beginners and advanced freeride oriented kiters. The kite is extremely stable, easy to handle and has above all a broad wind range. With purchasing one or two kites you can cover almost the entire wind window. As a novice kitesurfer, you can surf with almost any wind. Besides, you will get a lot of kitesurfing-fun for this amount of money! Did you master the basics of the sport already because of all this: Don't worry and take the next step! The Spark helps you progress quickly to make first jumps and your first back-rolls or even kite loops!
The Gaastra Spark 2020 summarized:
- A broad wind range that allows you to go onto the water almost every day.
- Extremely stable flight characteristics which gives you the confidence in all conditions.
- Great up-wind performance making it easy to get back to your starting point.
All in all, with the Gaastra Spark you have a top all-rounder to practice the basics of kitesurfing up to jumps and more.
Still looking for a bar? The Gaastra X6 bar is entirely updated and very durable thanks to the plastic tube around the depower-line. That reduces wear and tear to a minimum and guarantees years of safe kite fun!
- Accurate bar feedback
- High jump potential
- Flat profile for maximum wind-up performance
- 3 Strut construction optimizes light wind performance
- High-tech lightweight construction for minimal weight and maximum durability
The Discovery is our accessible free ride kiteboard with a fine flex that feels at home in all circumstances. The kiteboard has been given a wooden core that ensures the perfect balance between flex and pop. This gives the Brunotti Discovery a wonderful comfort while riding, but you can still enjoy a nice jump or trick. It has SR-Tech sides and a responsive flex, which makes it easy and effortless to cut through chop. To top it off, it has a single concave in the bottom, which ensures that you can plan super fast. Even if it is slightly less windy, the board stays on speed.
What lenght kiteboard do i need?
|Weight kiter||Length kiteboard|
|70 - 80 kg||130 - 136 cm|
|80 - 95 kg||134 - 140 cm|
|>95 kg||>138 cm|
What's included in the kite set:
- The Gaastra Spark 2020 in the size of your choice
- Brunotti Discovery in the size of your choice (complete with bindings, fins and handlebar)
- Gaastra Kitebar
- Owner's manual
What's not included:
- Kite pump (can be ordered for 49,95)
- Upgrade the kite binding to the Gravity Pro for 60 euros