More advice about this product?Ask voor expert advice. #becauseweareriderstoo
1 to 2 days deliverytime!Shipped with PostNL or UPS
Pick up your order in our storeZevenhuizen - Oostvoorne
Pay Later with KlarnaWould you like to receive your order first and then pay. This can be done throughKlarna
Fanatic Strike Carbon 2020
The Strike Carbon is Fanatics out-and-out speed machine, designed with only one goal in mind: getting you on stage. The Strike Carbon is based on the boards that helped Arthur Arutkin become APP World Champion in 2018. The slim, efficient design is simply the fastest board you can paddle on flat water. This is achieved through a combination of generous nose volume and a narrow race contour, with a unique bottom shape - double concave up front blending to deep mono concave - that provides smooth efficient gliding, tracking and stability. The subtle volume distribution and recessed deck keeps the rider low, while the wider tail profile further increases stability and provides performance in chop and chaotic water conditions in experienced hands.
Carbon Kevlar is a high-end technology with a perfectly balanced weight, strength and impact resistance. Carbon rail profiles and a complete Hi-tech Carbon underlay provide an unsurpassed weight to stiffness ratio. With a fantastic dynamic flex due to its very fine fabric, it is used for Fanatics high performance Falcon, Blitz and Strike Carbon models.
- Carbon Kevlar high-end technology with Hi-tech Carbon underlay.
- A narrow board with the stability of a wider board.
- Remains user-friendly, even when conditions deteriorate.
- Feels highly efficient with very low resistance when paddling.
- Forward curved nose increases the effective length of the waterline and results in better paddle efficiency.
- Increased volume in the nose and tail area reduces pitching and keeps the board flat when sprinting, keeping the nose high for speed and control.
- The crease in the tail area increases steering and maneuverability.
- Recessed deck keeps rider weight low and improves stability.
- Reduced recess in the tail provides greater stability for the rider during turns.
- High sidewalls stop water ingress during paddling.
- Forward and backward leash options.
- Three carrying handles for all situations and preferences.
- This SUP is not suitable for beginners, because of the narrow circumference it takes a lot of control over your balance to remain stable.
What's with the shipment:
- Fanatic Strike Carbon 2020
- 1x SUP Race M 19.5 cm fin
What's not there:
- A paddle, see related products for recommended paddles.
- Sup buddy... you can look for them yourself, but they often come naturally.
Do you want to know what the different constructions mean and what length you should have. Then first read our buying aid for stand up paddling. Here you will find all the information you need to make your choice. Still hesitating? Come to one of our shops or contact us via: 085 - 2733311 or mail to [email protected]
|Brand / Type||Fanatic Strike Carbon 2020|
|Type of board||Allround / Race|
|Length||14'0" X 21.5"= 426.7 CM | 14'0'' X 25"= 426.7 CM|
|Width||14'0" X 21.5"= 54.6 CM | 14'0'' X 25"= 63.5 CM|
|Thickness of material|
|Volume||14'0" X 21.5"= 274 L | 14'0'' X 25"= 295 L|
|User weight||14'0" X 21.5"= 65-100 KG | 14'0'' X 25"= 65-115 KG|
|Number of fins||1x SUP Race M 19.5 cm|