More advice about this product?Ask voor expert advice. #becauseweareriderstoo
1 to 2 days deliverytime!Shipped with PostNL or UPS
Pick up your order in our storeZevenhuizen - Oostvoorne
Pay Later with KlarnaWould you like to receive your order first and then pay. This can be done throughKlarna
Fanatic Falcon Carbon 2020
Everything about the Falcon Carbon, Fanatics downwind racing specialist, revolves around combining incredible surfing speed with a superior level of efficiency, control and stability to get you across the finish line for the pack, every time! An evolution based on the boards that helped Arthur Arutkin become APP World Champion in 2018; Fanatic has made significant advances in design and performance by borrowing DNA from the Blitz. Slightly narrower in general, a straighter circumference increases top speed on flat water; but stability and control are still exceptional thanks to changes in the shape of the deck, rocker line and volume distribution across the entire nose and tail. In the surf, you can effortlessly absorb waves and keep gliding at high speed; and refinements to the shape also make kick turns easier, especially for lighter riders.
Carbon Kevlar is a high-end technology with a perfectly balanced weight, strength and impact resistance. Carbon rail profiles and a complete Hi-tech Carbon underlayer ensure an unsurpassed weight to stiffness ratio. With a fantastic dynamic flex due to its very fine fabric, it is used for Fanatics high performance Falcon, Blitz and Strike Carbon models.
- Carbon Kevlar high-end technology with Hi-tech Carbon underlay.
- Narrower pin-round tail gives better volume distribution in the tail, which makes it easier to control in downwinders and during kick turns.
- Unmatched design specifically for downwind racing.
- Amazing gliding through chop and waves.
- Rocker / Outline - Efficient gliding in flat water through the bow shape, rocker line and narrower circumference.
- Recessed standing area for added stability and efficiency.
- High side walls keep water away from the deck.
- Great downwind control, responsive underfoot, resulting in more stability for the rider.
- Four drain pipes quickly remove water from the deck area.
- Eva deflector reduces water flow to the standing area from the front of the board.
- Forward and backward leash options.
- Three carrying handles of your choice and style.
- Equipped with a specially designed RTM racing fin for premium racing performance.
- This SUP is not suitable for beginners, because of the narrow circumference it takes a lot of control over your balance.
What's with the shipment:
- Fanatic Falcon Carbon 2020 SUP
- 1x SUP Race M 19.5 or 22 cm fin
What's not there:
- A paddle, see related products for recommended paddles.
- Sup buddy... you can look for them yourself, but they often come naturally.
Do you want to know what the different constructions mean and what length you should have. Then first read our buying aid for stand up paddling. Here you will find all the information you need to make your choice. Still hesitating? Come to one of our shops or contact us via: 085 - 2733311 or mail to [email protected]
|Brand / Type||Fanatic Falcon Carbon 2020|
|Type of board||Allround / Race|
|Length||14'0'' X 24"= 426.7 CM | 14'0'' X 26"= 426.7 CM|
|Width||14'0'' X 24"= 61 CM | 14'0'' X 26"= 66 CM|
|Thickness of material|
|Volume||14'0'' X 24"= 320 L | 14'0'' X 26"= 347 L|
|User weight||14'0'' X 24"= 55-80 KG | 14'0'' X 26"= 70-90 KG|
|Number of fins||14'0'' X 24"= 1x SUP Race M 19.5 cm fin | 14'0'' X 26"= 1x SUP Race L 22 cm fin|