More advice about this product?Ask voor expert advice. #becauseweareriderstoo
1 to 2 days deliverytime!Shipped with PostNL or UPS
Pick up your order in our storeZevenhuizen - Oostvoorne
Pay Later with KlarnaWould you like to receive your order first and then pay. This can be done throughKlarna
Fanatic Blitz Carbon 2020
The Blitz Carbon is Fanatics all-round racing machine which, with the combination of design elements of the Falcon and the Strike, will take you to the finish line first - whatever the circumstances! Unhindered by aggressive choppy water, surviving a huge surf or sprinting to the finish on flat water; the Blitz Carbon gives you confidence and excels when the going gets tough. The design is an evolution of Fanatics 2018 APP world champion Arthur Arutkin's favourite boards. Like his racing siblings, the width has been reduced to improve speed and acceleration without sacrificing stability. A straighter circumference, a more pointed nose and a rounder underside help control in difficult conditions or when trotting. Meanwhile, a slightly wider tail gives more stability when cornering and stepping back in downwind runs.
Carbon Kevlar is a high-end technology with a perfectly balanced weight, strength and impact resistance. Carbon rail profiles and a complete Hi-tech Carbon underlay ensure an unsurpassed weight to stiffness ratio. With a fantastic dynamic flex due to its very fine fabric, it is used for Fanatics high performance Falcon, Blitz and Strike Carbon models.
- Carbon Kevlar high-end technology with Hi-tech Carbon underlay.
- Performs in everything from bigger swell to flat water.
- Added nose lift to prevent catching or diving.
- Extremely efficient in race backwash.
- Curved rocker line makes the board ride fast and high while surfing.
- Sharper rails in the middle section offer more stability and better directivity.
- Rounded nose and tail shape stimulate maneuverability on the wave.
- Clean open deck for easy maneuvering, kick turns and performance in the surf and breaking waves.
- Unique foot rail gives a tactile feel underfoot, allowing better power transmission combined with increased grip, balance and position awareness.
- Five carrying handles for all preferences.
- Options for front and rear leash.
- This board is only suitable for advanced or pro's who sail competitions.
What's with the shipment:
- Fanatic Blitz Carbon 2020 SUP
- 1x SUP Race L 22 cm fin
What's not there:
- A paddle, see related products for recommended paddles.
- Sup buddy... you can look for them yourself, but they often come naturally.
Do you want to know what the different constructions mean and what length you should have. Then first read our buying aid for stand up paddling. Here you will find all the information you need to make your choice. Still hesitating? Come to one of our shops or contact us via: 085 - 2733311 or mail to [email protected]
|Brand / Type||Fanatic Blitz Carbon 2020|
|Type of board||Allround / Race|
|Length||14'0'' X 23.5"= 426.7 CM | 14'0'' X 25.5"= 426.7 CM|
|Width||14'0'' X 23.5"= 59.7 CM | 14'0'' X 25.5"= 64.8 CM|
|Thickness of material|
|Volume||14'0'' X 23.5"= 289 L | 14'0'' X 25.5"= 314 L|
|User weight||14'0'' X 23.5"= 55-80 KG | 14'0'' X 25.5"= 70-90 KG|
|Number of fins||1x SUP Race L 22 cm|