More advice about this product?Ask voor expert advice. #becauseweareriderstoo
Order before 16.00, shipped the same dayShipped with PostNL or UPS
Pick up your order in our storeZevenhuizen - Brouwersdam - Oostvoorne
Longer shipping time because of CoronaConsider longer delivery times due to the Corona outbreak
Aquatone Flame Touring 2020 Complete
The Aquatone FLAME 11.6 or 12.6 has a touring shape and therefore has a very nice glide. The board is designed for paddling longer distances. The board is equipped with a kick pad that allows you to quickly rotate it on its axis. This Aquatone FLAME is a beautiful board that we deliver as a complete package. The board has a 5mm thick EVA anti-slip deck that extends all the way to the back, you really have grip everywhere on this board.
Is the Aquatone FLAM a good choice for me?
When you have just caught the SUP virus, this board is a good choice to get you started. The touring shape and the effective design give a stable feeling on the water. Paddling on this Aquatone FLAME is easy for everyone, even if your balance is not yet optimal, this is partly due to the very wide outline. The iboard is less sensitive to wind and is stable on the water. Its long waterline ensures good glide.
- Length: 11.6 "or 12.6"
- Width: 32 "
- Thickness: 6 "
- Board volume: 306/339 liters
- Recommended user weight: 65 to 150 kg
- Board weight: 10 kg
- Double chamber technology for extra stiffness & safety
- Double Layer Fusion technology 25% lighter and 30% stiffer
- Anti-slip 5mm EVA footpad, extra grip and stability
- Kick pad for easy board rotation
- Stainless steel D-rings for towing and leash attachment
- Handle for extra carrying comfort
- 9 "US center fin
Recommended pressure: 15 -18 PSI
- Backpack (105ltr)
- Double-action pump incl. Flexible filling hose
- Bungee cord (supplied separately)
- English manual
- Only leash coiled in matching colors
- Adjustable Style alu paddle in 3 parts
- Detachable 9 "US center fin
- Repair kit
|Brand / Type||Aquatone tour sup flame|
|Type of board||Touring|
|Length||11'6" / 12'6"|
|Thickness of material||6" / 15cm|
|Volume||306 L / 339 L|
|User weight||< 120 KG|
|Number of fins||1|
|Including||leash / paddle / rugzak / pomp|